Monday, August 13, 2012

big girl update

Sierra at the rodeo with some friends
 I don't get to blog about the big girls very much, they live way across the country (but I am very grateful that they are near each other and some of the family, and that they are doing great).  I think about them all the time and look forward to the times we are together. 
Sierra is such a beautiful girl, if I do say so myself :) , she just started a new job at Mimi's Cafe, has a busy busy social life and is a senior at UVSC.  She's had some difficulty settling on a major but she's back to accounting now and even though she doesn't think it's too exciting I think she'll see it through.  It will be a good skill to have and I think more versatile than she thinks.  She's a very good student and doesn't find college too challenging.  I think this means she should go to grad school...but we'll see :)  I have lots of great ideas about what Sierra should do, I try and keep them to myself because she has her own ideas and they are probably better than mine anyway!
Clayton and Jenna
 Jenna spent the beginning of summer working at Vivint.  She thought it was mind-numbingly boring and recently got a new job at Awful Waffle.  I haven't heard how she likes it.  She and Clayton are enjoying dating and getting to know each other. They have a lot of fun together, I am looking forward to meeting him in Sept.  She's doing well in school and anticipates about 5 more semesters until she's done with a BA.  She's decided to get a degree in human development w/ a psychology minor.  Jen is a lot of fun, she always has lots of plans and ideas!  so it's always a surprise to see what she comes up with next.  I don't know if she and Clayton will marry, or if she was do something different.  Whatever she chooses I'm sure she'll do great!
Dani opening some cute pink presents, JaNee taking notes!
Lastly is little Momma, Dani.  She is busy busy.  She and Tate work at the gym daycare, at least Tate thinks she works there too :)  She is the activity day leader in her ward and is busy cooking little Penny.  Last week she had a fun baby shower.  I am hoping Penny makes her debut soon.  We are excited to meet her!!  She and Greg are kind of house-hunting.  They are anxious after almost 6 years of living in apartments to get into a place of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment