Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of School

 First day of school!! Hurray!!!! So exciting!!  Hannah is now in 8th grade?! Crazy crazy.  Yesterday we went and met all her teachers.  I especially liked her social studies teacher, she is in her 39th year of teaching at LMS and seems really fun!  Hannah is excited about studying French and Art and dressing up every day!
 This boy is in his last year of elementary school.  We also met his teacher and he was happy to find his friend John in his class again this year.  Hopefully it will be an awesome year with lots of good learning.
 Little Miss is now in 2nd grade.  Her teacher is Mrs. Bolton and there are 6 kids from our neighborhood in her class so that will be super fun. 
Standing at the bus this morning there were a ton of parents and while the bus pulled away there was a spontaneous cheer from the group!  Schools in! Schools in!!

What did I do with my day?
First I washed the car,
then I vacuumed it,
went to Target wearing my happy shoes!, wandered around my happy place,
came home and did some laundry,
took Z out several times,
did an on line training for subbing,
unpacked
and it's only 2:12. 
Still lots of work to do, but lots of peace and quiet to do it in...minus a puppy who takes a lot of time.  I forgot. I love having a dog, the puppy part isn't the best part of it though, although the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment