Wednesday, August 29, 2012

call me honey boo boo

Sometimes I am so ghetto I crack myself up.
Tonight was one of those times.
Ziva has been looking kind of peacocky on the head, her hair is growing fast and dog grooming is $$.  Also today she got sick, she's had the runs.  NOT a good thing when we are still going through puppy potty training.  Thankfully I have a great carpet cleaner.  But her back end was looking worse for wear.
Plus yesterday I washed our bathroom rugs and mopped the bathroom and bleached and scrubbed so it was all fresh.
What I didn't realize was that it is a blue moon, and the stars have aligned making the perfect conditions for some hilly billy frolicking fun in the bathroom.
Take those 3 seemingly unrelated events, put them together under a full moon, throw in 2 fat 40 year olds, one 4 lb puppy, a hot shower, a pair of clippers and you have set the scene.

I was holding Z, and laughing.  R was wielding the clippers and all business, Z was not thrilled.  After we messed up the main area, rugs and sink we moved to the shower.  Finally after some torturous, hilarious minutes we emerged, wet, shaking (Z), scratched up (R) and laughing (me) although this time I had the uncharacteristically good sense to keep it in.

So my bathroom is a mess.  The dog is looking pretty scrappy although clean and we saved $25.  Whew!



1 comment: