Friday, August 31, 2012

Dani's Birthday!

It's time for my regularly scheduled exclamatory gasp!  What! 25 years!!! How can that be?  It honestly feels like maybe 5 years, or a lifetime.  My beautiful girl, I feel like I have always known her, she's always been a huge blessing in my life.  She is a delight.

She's been a delight to me from the get go.  She was cranky but adorable and smart and fun as a baby.  Then she was precocious and energetic and sweet as a toddler.  When she was a little girl she was inquisitive and thoughtful and mature.  In school she was a hard worker (until high school, then she was more into playing :) )  She's always been just a wonderful wonderful girl and now, now I am blown away at what an awesome, terrific woman she's grown up to be.  She's mature and spiritual and does good and I am soooo pleased that she is my daughter.

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She has grown up so well! :)

    I think she is an amazing example and a great Mama.

    You did well and she took over from there.

    Happy Birthday, Dani!

    ReplyDelete