Sunday, December 4, 2011

sunday afternoon

  Today is a beautiful day.  We came home from church and I took a nap! Yeah! I was tired, this weekend was a busy burning the candle on both ends kind of weekend and I needed to sleep.  It was reported to me that while I was asleep a couple boys came knocking on the door looking for my boy to come and play, and it was further reported that I said yes.  Lu told me all this while she was trying to get me up to go to the park.  I was surprised, then alarmed when she told me he left with two boys but didn't know who.  I texted R and he didn't know either, so I got up got the dog and Lu and we headed off to do a neighborhood tour.  We quickly found him on the common area playing ball with a bunch of boys.  I was concerned that he went to someones house and I wouldn't be able to find him.  He was outside and easy to find though so we told him to come home in 15 and continued on our walk. We saw many neighbors out and about, walking doggies, playing, hanging lights.

While I was walking home I was chatting on the phone with R who told me he was there, Bub asked him, he said ask your mom and change your clothes, Bub changed and asked me, I said yes but stay on the green and don't go into any one's house.    I didn't remember any of that exchange.

I think I am getting Alzheimers.

No comments:

Post a Comment