Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Jenna!!

Nineteen things about Jenna

  1.  Jenna is a mermaid, she is fast and graceful in the water.  I love to watch her swim.
  2. She is an artist and draws well.
  3. Jenna is a fashionista and knows how to put together cute outfits.
  4. She is bubbly and fun.
  5. She is a linguist, and has studied many languages...actually I am not sure that she speaks any of them but she likes to study them :)
  6. She is a hard worker.
  7. She is always happy.
  8. She cares about people and treats them well.
  9. She makes everything more fun.
  10. She loves the outdoors and loves adventure.
  11. She is smart.
  12. She is funny and makes me laugh.
  13. She is thoughtful.
  14. She is always up for an adventure.
  15. She likes to read.
  16. She burns everything she cooks (or at least she did 6 months ago)
  17. She is a musician and has the gift of music in her heart.
  18. She is a true friend.
  19. Jenna isn't afraid to try new things.
I am delighted she is my daughter and could not be more proud of her, she is who I want to be when I grow up :)  Happy Birthday Jenna!!!

    2 comments: