Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine’s Day

Cute little llama valentine box, and even cuter little granddaughter. Our days of making cute boxes are over. Grace and I did go to target last night and she bought candy boxes and valentines for some of her friends. 
I also had heart candy boxes and cards for Rob and Ethan and Grace for this morning. I sure do love them, and the rest of our family too!!
Our date plans took a last minute shift. The movie I wanted to see was sold out, and Robs drive home was long and slow,  so we decided to get a pizza and watch a movie at home.  We watched “we are Marshall” which like all true story  sports movies was inspirational and fun to watch. 

I sat by this cute little fountain while I waited for our pizza. The sunset was a brilliant pink tonight. 

I wanted this ring and Rob got it for me for Valentine’s Day. I think it’s fun and sparkly:) 

This morning I went to the temple with Ivanna, Suzanne, Jennifer and Terry.  Then we went to chipotle. 

Grace had rehearsal until 6 and then went babysitting. Luckily she has no homework most nights.
Ethan had tennis practice, which he likes. Most of the boys on the team are Argentinian so he’s improving his Spanish. They also like soccer so they have a lot in common and even play soccer at tennis practice when it’s not their turn on the court. Two pluses in his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment