Friday, February 22, 2019

Date night

With this cute girl. Tonight is our stake father and sons campout. Ethan really, really didn’t want to go. Rob thought they should. It was ugly but they went. 
So that left Grace and I to our own devices. She had play practice until 6. After I picked her up she got to pick where we went to dinner.  She chose macaroni grill and it was delicious. It’s very fun to have one on one conversations with the kids and we enjoyed ourselves.
After we went to the pet store, also Graces pick. 

I subbed today at the high school. Yesterday at the middle school and earlier this week in fourth grade.  In middle school and high school I always have lots of time to read. Today I finished my book in the middle of the day and sadly forgot my backup book:(

Fun fact, at FHE this week we played scattergorries.  One of the questions was “things you find in an arcade” and Rob answered asparagus. We did not agree. He said an arcade was a market. We did not agree. He looked it up and was right! (Hate that). Then 3 days later I came across that word in my book! I was so surprised again. So I circled it and sent him a picture to once again say he was right.  He appreciated my acknowledgment but said in that context it means archways. Why did I just now hear those “alternate” definitions?

It was a good week. Now I’m looking forward to a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment