Thursday, February 28, 2019

I ❤️❤️❤️to vacay!

I was thinking about some of my favorite trips today. There have been a lot of really fun ones. I think my favorites have been:
#1 Hilton Head! That was such a fun fun trip!!



#2 Ireland with my girls. So beautiful and so fun to travel together!

#3 Israel. Bucket list item and so special and amazing. It was awesome to be there with Rob and Nana & Abba.

#4 post mission (for Papa and Gma) family reunion in Lake Tahoe. It is always a joy to be with family.

Beach camping. Loved it as a kid, love it with my kids!


#5 cruise with my siblings. We laughed the whole time and had so so much fun!!


Trips I am now mentally planning:
  • Return to Hilton Head. Maybe next summer before Ethan leaves on his mission. Maybe with all the kids. Maybe I’ll win the lottery:) or get a real job:)
  • St Petersburg, Russia
  • Alaska Cruise
  • Rome, Italy 
  • London with Rob
I used to really want to go to Africa on a safari but I think I’m over that as a dream item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment