Monday, February 11, 2019

sometimes I make a list


  • I subbed at the high school today.  It was an easy day. Pre-Aice Bio.
  • Yesterday we had Becca and Spencer over for lunch. I had planned to make taco soup and brownies for dinner, then when we were at church I knew I needed to invite them to join us so we moved it to lunch time and had a fun visit.  Some of the young marrieds (w/o kids) get together on Sunday nights to do Come Follow Me together and I didn't want them to miss that.
  • Ethan taught our Come Follow Me and did a great job.
  • Last night Ethan and I went to a priest/laurel fireside at Pres. Shill's home.  His house is SUPER fancy and HUGE.  The fireside was fine, not excellent, but good.  
  • Saturday night Grace babysat for the Lyon's kids.
  • Ethan went to the Roddy's house.
  • During the day the priests met at the park and played football.
  • We had BYC yesterday.
  • I had the chance to have lunch with a couple of friends last week.  Ivanna and I had lunch on Tuesday.  They just moved in and we are going to be good friends.  Then on Thrusday I had lunch with Jacque from MD.  It was really fun to visit with each of them.
  • Hannah's been sick :(
  • I sent a little Valentine package to Tatum and Penny and Marshall.  They got it today.  Tomorrow is Marshall's bday.  He won't get his present until later in the week though.  We subscribed to a kiwi crate for him so he'll get a little science project in the mail once a month for 6 months.  I think he'll like it.  We also sent him a Hulk, a hulk book and a pair of Vans.  I can't believe he is 4.  He's such a handsome, cute, smart boy!
  • Andrea is recovering still. Mom and Dad are in AZ and yesterday they got to go hear the prophet speak in person.  
  • Saturday I was opening the mail and I got a little envelope that said lovepop on it.  I was so surprised.  Ethan was standing by me and I said outloud "someone sent me a love pop! I love them!".  We wondered who it was.  Then I opened it and it was from Rob! That was such a fun surprise.
  • The weather has been in the 80's.  It's my perfect temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment