Monday, February 25, 2019

Penny Jane lost a tooth!!





W
e got this cute text yesterday! That’s one excited girl!! 6 is such an awesome age and Penny has the best of all 6 year old traits!!! Love her!

Our Sunday was good. Ethan spoke in sacrament meeting and did such an awesome job! I’ll admit to feeling a little trepidation as I waited for him to start. I didn’t know he had a talk, he didn’t ask for help, and we recently had a talk given by one of his friends that was a little too boisterous for sacrament meeting. I didn’t think E would do that but I held my breathe a little. He did great though. Proud momma moment:)

Grace had a big project for history. It was on the book “Fever”, which I just read on Friday so I was able to brainstorm a little with her, which was pretty fun!

Grace and dad went to ward choir practice.

I had a presidency meeting.

After dinner we went to the bishops house. He had a meet and greet with treats for new families in the ward. All the ward council was there and we got to make the treats:). I think that’s an awesome idea. Each new family gets to meet each other and 8-10 other active families. Our ward gets a lot of move ins...and move outs. Anyway it was very nice. Living here often makes me wish that I spoke Spanish or Portuguese. It would make the world broader.

No comments:

Post a Comment