Monday, February 25, 2019

B.u.s.y

How can a stay at home mom be so busy? I always ask myself that .

This morning I took Ethan to seminary, well technically I was the copilot since he drives when ever we are in the car together now. Then I drove home.

Next was a little clean up, and a trip to the orthodontist. 
Then the audiologist for me where we learned that I do have a hearing loss but not so bad that I have to get hearing aides.
Then we stopped for a quick lunch before I took Grace to school.
I went to Walmart. Took home and put away the groceries and then went to the high school to give Ethan his tennis stuff before he went to practice.

Next my dear dear friend Tara called and we spent almost 2 hrs discussing everything. She is the best and I love her! it felt like 15 minutes of chatting!

Then I picked up Ethan. Came home and folded 4 loads of laundry. 
Picked up Grace. 
Talked to Hannah.
Walked the dog.
Made dinner.
Got a call from Chelsea, one of my MD laurels! So that was fun. 
Cleaned the kitchen.
Sat with Grace while she did homework.
Talked to Hannah again. 
Walked dog again.
Put away more clothes with Rob. 

And it’s bedtime!!
Oh I also talked to Dani and Tatum and Mom and Anna. I guess I spent a lot of time on the phone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment