Sunday, February 17, 2019

Shabbat Shalom

Today was a very nice day. I got up early for 6:30am ward council. Waking up feels a little earlier on sundays even though I actually get up 10 minutes later than I do on a school day.  Still we had a productive meeting. 

Sacrament meeting was really good. Both of the talks were excellent and the musical number was beautiful. Ethan blessed the sacrament, I always love watching him serve the Lord. 
Lastly Sunday school was also good. We have a very talkative class with usually interesting insights.  I really love the new curriculum and have loved how prepared class members are for class each week. 
We discussed the woman at the well, Christ clearing out the money changers from the temple, and Nicodemus. 
When we got home Grace and I made lunch, pancakes and homemade strawberry syrup. Then we had our third hour, which I also love.

Grace and I took a little rest on the hammock in the warm sun. 

Ziva got a nice long walk.


Today is Ashton’s birthday so this evening Grace went over to celebrate with her family. Tomorrow they will go to the Disney water park.

No comments:

Post a Comment