Friday, February 15, 2019

Farmers market

I thought I had a meeting this morning but it turned out that I was a month off. It’s on Friday, March 15th not Friday, February 15th. Doh

Honest mistake.


While I was driving there I spotted a farmers market so when I suddenly found myself with two hours on my hands and nothing in mind to do, and out of the house, I decided to stop by. It was very quaint. The weather was perfect, sunny and warm. The goods were fun to look at, and the samples were yummy!


It was right in front of the library as well and before today I still hadn’t got a library card here in Florida. Of course I made a stop and got a card and a calendar and checked out a book.

I feel very content here. The climate suits me, the proximity to the temple is awesome, we are making some friends that I think will become dear to us, and it’s a happy place to live. I am grateful for that.

I came home and walked Ziva. Did laundry. Picked up Ethan. 

This afternoon and evening Grace has solo and ensemble competition for her clarinet so I will go to that and we will get something to eat between sets. 
Grace got superiors for both solo and ensemble. She is a talented girl.
Ethan is going to a dance; and I don’t know but I’d be willing to bet that Rob will go fishing once he finds himself home alone.

So that’s a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment