Saturday, October 14, 2017


We woke up this morning and got ready to go to the gym. Zivers gets so excited when I put on my tennis shoes that I had to take her for a little walk first. 

Then I went to the gym and Walmart. Rob went to the gym too.

Grace had a robotics competition so she was gone all day. 

I soent the rest of my day getting ready for Grace's Halloween party.   How'd that happen?

The party was fun. She had 9 girls over and they carved pumpkins and made slime. We had seasonal food, watched Hocus Pocus, and played a game.

The girls did a great job on the pumpkins!

This is the swamp juice punch we made. We also had brains (pictures above) apple slices with caramel, Halloween popcorn mix and pumpkin donuts.
Slime making. Grace is the queen.

We ended the night with a game of Quelf!! I think it was a successful party!

Grace's Hogwarts themed pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment