Thursday, October 12, 2017

feeling fall(ish)

carly and some leggings.  Perfect at 40 degrees....to hot at 80
So I've been waiting for it to get cool enough for Halloween leggings.  This morning it definitely was.  This afternoon not so much.  So Cal problems.
luckily it was spec ed math
I was in my favorite special ed class today.  It's been a Thursday thing lately.  The kids were excited to see me.  Tayvon said "it's Thursday and on Thursday's Mrs. Utzinger comes!"  I got lots of hugs and lots of cooperative students so that was fun.  Plus my friend Marcy is an aide in the class so we got in some visiting too.
Love bath and body works!
I am reading such a good book right now.  It's called Encore by Charity Tillemann-Dick.  I wrote about her here.  Her writing is really good and her story is inspirational.
perfect light for reading
So tonight Rob is at a high council meeting.  Grace is doing homework.  Ethan is playing a video game (soccer) and I am reading by candle light in the living room.
my new favorite flavor
a small flock
Grace has been saving her baby-sitting money and today we went to get a small flock.  I know I know.

Their names are Willow, Ocean, Dandelion and Sunshine.  I am hoping they will have a long and happy life in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment