Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Family

Grace and Willow, Ocean, Dandy and Sunny
I asked everyone to take a random picture of themselves and send it to me. It was fun to have them popping up through out the day.

Grace doesn't have a smart phone so I actually took hers. Her favorite thing is her animals so here she is with her flock. They are very pretty and cheerful birds.

Grace tried out for the science Olympiad yesterday.  Today she had robotics after school and choir.  Tonight she has lots of homework.

at the gym
The first picture Ethan send me was a baby photo.  Ha!
This afternoon he went to the doctor for his annual sports physical. He got cleared to play another year.  Then he and R went to the gym, then they are going to the tournament team soccer meeting.  Oh wait you might be thinking didn't soccer season just end?  Well yes.  And now school and tournament seasons are starting.

Hannah ushering for the devotional. 
Tuesdays are Hannah's longest day at school so I don't normally talk to her.  She also sent me a picture of her and Kenz studying for a science test.  Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!
Jenna and her baby Abe

Sierra and her Sophie.  
Dani making halloween costumes
The big girls are doing well.  It's always fun to hear from them.  

Today Melissa Bradford, a favorite writer of mine, posted on her blog about alter clothes that are crocheted and placed on alters.  I loved her imagery and ideas about them.  It made me think of how families are connected one to another by love, and the sealing power of eternity.  It made me think about how much richer and more wonderful my life is because of the people in it.  My children & husband being on the top of the list, but also other family and friends.  It's a blessing to walk through mortality together.

1 comment: