Monday, October 23, 2017

4th grade and more 1st world problems

Today was a really fun day. I had a cute 4th grade class to teach. They were really good and the day went quickly. We made these super fun Frankensteins at the end of the day. 

I went to the gym after work and after getting the kids home and settled. It's been a weird journey. Some days at the gym go really well. I feel strong and actually kind of enjoy it. Other days I don't and am tired and things hurt. Today was one of the latter. I just kept going but it was torture. 
Grace was "teaching Z tricks". Mostly she was just feeding her cheese but I think both of them are pretty cute so that's fine.

I am very surprised that Hannah doesn't post more pictures. Thank goodness for Kenz! Idaho is cold already. Both girls are getting excellent grades. Hannah thinks she "needs" a car. I think she wants one and I am sure eventually she'll get one but in the meantime I am satisfied that she is fine.
Little known fact: Rob and I only had one car to share for almost 2 years when we first got married. We did fine...admittedly it was awesome to get a second but it was okay. 

Speaking of cars R traded the jeep today. We were looking to maybe sell it but he was open to trading too. So now we have s Subaru, which is kind of funny because Clayton just bought a Subaru a week or two ago.  

It'll be a good car for the kids to drive and it's blue book is actually quite a hit higher than the jeep so that is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment