Thursday, October 26, 2017

twice the blessings, twice the fun! two miracles instead of one!!

Jenna and Clayton are expecting!!!
Jenna's pregnant!! I'm delighted.  I've been sitting on the good news and it's been bursting out waiting to be blurted.

Today was their first sonogram.  I was driving to meet Nellie when they facetimed.  I was super excited to hear how it was and learn the due date.  Jenna said I'm 12 weeks!! Yay!! Then Clayton showed me the picture and said here's the baby!! Yay again!!! And then Jenna lifted up another photo strip and said and here's another baby!!!  What!!  How AmAzIng!! is that!!  I had to pull over and I was shocked and thrilled and we cried happily together!  

Then I had to wait until she told all the family.  Slowly through out the day I got phone calls so we could rejoice again and again.  

We haven't had twins in the family since my grandmother had twin boys over 100 years ago.  

I wonder if it'll be boys or girls or one of each?!
I'm more an amazon prime gma than a pinterest one!
When Grace got home we went to the mall and got some gender neutral cute outfits to send off 2,335 miles to Ohio (too far!) We got two cute reindeer fuzzy suits.  Two first thanksgiving onesies.  Two cute gray sleepers, 4 white teeshirts with the cute little snaps on the front and a little lion and little giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment