Saturday, October 7, 2017


I've been subbing a lot. Thursday I spent the day in special ed. Friday Rob asked me to spend the day with him. It was not hard to convince me😊. We had a fun day. We went to the gym together and had lunch. 

Friday was crazy hair day. For both Tatum in Utah and Grace here in CA. Funny! I did not hear about the big day until 9pm the night before so we had to use what we had on hand. 
Coincidentally Dani and I both stuffed the girls hair into plastic cups! They both looked cute!


Friday night Ethan went to the homecoming football game. QH won and they had fireworks! How fun is that?!

This morning Grace made banana bread out of some bananas that were r.i.p.e! It turned out so very delicious!
Rob, Ethan and I went to the gym again. 2 days in a row baby!

We did some cleaning up, some football watching, and Rob and I went to the stake high priest meeting and dinner. It was pretty nice. President Crawley gave an awesome talk and the dinner was tasty and it was fun to see our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment