Monday, October 9, 2017

Thoughts on a Monday


First off love these little ones. Sierra and Dani get to see each other a lot. I know they love it. Sierra loves Dani's babies and is such a fun aunt.

Look how gorgeous those colors are! I loved fall in MD. Everywhere we went it was always so pretty. It made a simple neighborhood walk or drive to the drug store a treat.  Here we don't get the change of color but it's super fun to see the girls pictures!

I went to the gym this morning. By myself. I know. It's been much more fun than I expected. Even though it's only been a few times I actually can tell a difference in how I feel. Maybe I'll become a gym person.

After the gym I went to TJ Maxx where I found more awesomeness than I needed to! I got this scary dinosaur costume for Moe! Can't wait to see it on him!

Grace didn't have school today but she went to robotics so I picked her up at noon. 

We did some cleaning. Specifically she had to clean the bathrooms. It took many times of me checking before she passed it off. Eventually she accused me of having "black light" vision that can see dirt that's not visable to the naked eye. 

Tonight is Ethan's last soccer practice of the season. 


And how fun is this! Kenz posted this picture of their FHE group at the pumpkin patch. These girls are Hannah's roommates. So Hannah is in the back. Then the tall girl with the hat is Afton, the girl in the red sweater is Katelyn.  The front row of girls is Madi, Kenz and Sierra. I don't know any of the boys names except Brennen in the red sweat shirt.

Grace and I like to lay on my bed and watch TV together.

No comments:

Post a Comment