Monday, June 19, 2017

the best part

The best part of going to a funeral is seeing friends you haven't seen in forever.  George Trahan passed away.  He was old and ready to go. His funeral was really nice and after I got to visit with these ladies!

Becky moved into our ward when we were freshmen in high school.  We became friends right away.  Becky was always cheerful and energetic and fun.  We were candy stripers together and volunteered at the hospital once a week for almost two years.

Lana and I became BFF's when I was in 4th grade and she was in 6th.  We were the best of friends all growing up and when she went to college I missed her terribly.    We thought we were twins and often dressed the same and look we have the same haircut! One day about 26-27 years ago we saw each other at church and we were wearing the same dress! So fun.  We both have 6 kids, and both have daughters named Sierra...I guess that's it but none the less it was super fun to see her.  I think the last time I saw her was at Rob and my wedding.  I wish we would have had 6 hours to catch up instead of 45 minutes!  I'll have to try and see her in Utah some time.  It's hard when everyone is busy raising families, and serving in callings, and not living anywhere near each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment