Tuesday, June 20, 2017

girls camp eve

 The kids wanted to have some friends over to swim.  So we did.  It's been hot and the pool feels great.
 Let me think who came over.  Grace invited Rylin and Audrey and Lilly and Mia.  Hannah invited Grace and Travis, and their two little cousins came.  Also Madi and Curtis.  Ethan invited Brody and Alex and Kaylee.  I think that's everyone.
 When the boys play I literally have to look the other way because I am sure a concussion is soon to follow. I am happy to report that only two kids bled and no one cried.  We had snacks and music and cool water and friends.  You can not ask for a better summer day.
 Getting ready for camp was full of challenges.  Hopefully it will be like an awful dress rehearsal leading to a great play.  Hopefully all the hiccups have already happened and we can have a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment