Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Visitors!


pretty flowers mom and dad brought

Mom and Dad are here visiting for a week.  We are excited to have them.  Hannah is always a good sport when someone comes to stay and gives up her room.
Everyone was looking forward to the visit.  They arrived last night and we had a nice dinner and FHE together. It's great to have multi-generation family nights. I really enjoy having them here and having them share their ideas and thoughts and testimony with the kids.
 playing dicecapades after the lesson
Mom teaching Grace a Russian tongue twister


Today after everyone went to school we had a full day planned. I am making these cute owl pillowcases for the new beehives at New Beginnings tomorrow night so Mom helped me with those and they turned out super cute.

I am also making a tee shirt quilt for Ethan for his Eagle.  I have been saving shirts since he was about 3 and mom and I laid them out and started planning that. I am glad to have her here to help because she is a way better seamstress/quilter than I. And it's fun to work together.

Dad and I walked the dog.

We all went to the HS to drop off Ethan's forgotten tennis racket. Then we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with several old friends of mom's. I always love to go to lunch!

When we got home I took Hannah for her wisdom teeth consult, she's having them removed in March.  Grace had choir and Ethan had tennis.  When everyone was home we had a yummy dinner and then Mom and Dad went to visit Chuck Degner in the hospital, and Daisy (Mom's BFF).

It was a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment