Sunday, January 22, 2017

sunday

so cute! I love seeing pictures from years ago.  Ethan and Grace were so little and so cute.  They were best friends for a long time and played together all the time.  Now they don't get along as well but hopefully some day it will swing back to the sweet big brother/ little sister friendship that they had.

Ethan gave a talk in church today.   I helped him write it but he gave it and he did a good job.

My good friend Diann has been going thru breast cancer treatment.  She finished chemo before Christmas and had her mastectomy on Friday.  Today she came home and I brought over dinner.  She's been so brave.  Hopefully now that the surgery is over and she's home resting she can recover and just go on with the rest of her life.  There are a lot of challenges in life and I am always grateful when I can help in a little way to make it easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment