Saturday, January 14, 2017

Friday the 13th

Friday it rained all day, it's rained for two weeks which is awesome.  I was supposed to sub at Grace's school but I got a call before school started saying that I was being switched to Joe Walker, PE.  It was a pretty easy day.  They played war ball which is a kid favorite apparently.  The only bad part was we were outside for part of every period...in the rain.  I also was not prepared and had my cute suede moccs on, that now are water stained, and I was cold and wet.

When I got home I learned that Einstein had died.  He was under "warranty" so we took his little carcass back and got a new blue bird...who I am calling Galileo.  Idk what Grace is going to call him. The pet store told us the other one probably got too cold so Grace also a little space heater to put on her desk next to the cage.

Today we went to a stake clean up day.  Our ward was assigned an illegal dumping site to pick up trash in, (a patch of desert in the middle of nowhere-ish). It wasn't raining and we picked up a lot of trash.

Then we came home and had family cleaning hour.

This afternoon Rob and I went to the temple.  It was really nice out.  The temple is always nice.  After we went to the Souplantation, which was yummy and in a nice neighborhood.

Hannah and Sam hung out.  Grace worked on her school project, something to do with the Coriolis effect and wind or something.  Ethan played video games.

Now we are watching Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. Pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment