Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Time

Thanksgiving day.  We had thought about hiking the Y in the morning, but we really just slept in.  Dani made a most delicious turkey.  It took hours and days but I think it was worth it.
SMOKER

from Dani's instagram

crafting
We had a lot of cooking to do, we made pies and yams and veggie tray and rolls.  We made little crafts in the morning and the boys took the kids to the park.  It was cold and the trip was short but they loved it anyway.
ready for the cold

park fun
At 1:00ish we all went to Val's and feasted.  There was soooooooo much food.  It is awesome being close to everyone.  I love spending the holidays, and really any time, with the familia.
Utah gear

dessert table
After we ate and cleaned up Val, Dani and I went over to visit with mom. She is doing so well.  I'm really happy for her.

some of the gang
It was a good good day.  We have so many things to be thankful for. I am grateful for my many blessings and the many kindnesses the Lord has shown to me.
Papa and Marshall and Dad

Dani and Marshall

me, Papa and Val

the kids table

No comments:

Post a Comment