Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Disjointed

Our days are so weird right now. They drag on oddly. We have no callings. We are between. I don't like it. I have some summer rules for the kids and myself. They are not ambitious goals and really help us barely maintain some semblance of good character. Everyone does chores every day. Everyone must read, an hour or so at minimum although they often read longer. Everyone must spend time outside. At least an hour. Everyone must leave the house every day. Family scriptures and prayers. That's it.
Today it rained shortly after we got to the pool.
Hannah and I went to the school and practices driving. It went well.
Ethan and I went birthday shopping, which meant we stood around in best buy and game stop for a long long time while he thought and compared and contemplated. 
I went to lunch for a few of my favorite sisters. I will miss the many good, smart, helpful, supportive, funny, wise friends we have here so much:(. We got to lunch at 11:30. A little after 2 someone looked at their watch and we were surprised and sad the time had flown by so quickly.

Hannah got a cruise dress in the mail. 5 more days until we embark! So exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment