Monday, June 22, 2015

house hunters~ desert addition

I had a list of houses to look at.  I do not even know how many hours we have spent looking on line at every house for sale in the valley.  We had a lot of requirements.  First the school.  There was only one that was acceptable so that narrowed down the search.  I wanted at least 4 bedrooms, Rob really wanted a pool.  I wanted a certain price point, he wanted a neighborhood that felt safe (which is nebulous but still an important discriminator) He spent last week looking.  I spent today.  I saw our top 10-12 homes.  We narrowed it down to two and finally put an offer on one of them.  We'll see how it goes.

It meets most of our requirements and is very pretty.  It costs more than I wanted to spend but feels safe and the pool and back yard are dreamy.  So we'll see.
After we put in the offer we drove by my old house.  It looks the same.  

Then we went to surprise Wes and Nellie!  So fun to see them! They joined us for a fun dinner out.  It was great to see them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment