Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ohio

We got up early this morning and finished our chores.  Our house is getting inspected while I am off house hunting so I wanted to leave it nice and looking it's best.

We got on the road by 8:15 and made good time until we ran into some bad weather.  It was so rainy and windy and we had to drive 25mph.  The temperature dropped 20 degrees in literally about 15 minutes. The kids were great travelers and the trip was pleasant.  We listened to Disney songs and show tunes the whole way and sang along.
Grace checking out the marquee outside the theater room door
When we got to Abba's the kids were super impressed with the new home theater!  I think I'll have to carry them to the car kicking and screaming at the end of the week! LOL
showing off the size of the screen
here Sam is teaching us about making buckskin
 Kelly sent me some "we are so sad you are gone" photos from my training days at beautiful historic St Mary's City.
learning how to make medicine from herbs

No comments:

Post a Comment