Thursday, June 25, 2015

Birthday Boy


Today Bub is 13.  Wow! So crazy.  I was pretty excited because the last few years I have been at girls camp and he's been at scout camp so we haven't been together on his birthday.  I thought this year I would be with him, but then our house hunting trip came about and I missed it again.  Hannah stayed up all night and made him his favorite: cinnamon rolls.  I love the candles (4+9=13)

They went golfing and we called and wished him a happy birthday.  He has been such a joy and such a blessing to us.  I have loved being a mom to a boy much more than I ever thought I would!
blowing out the candles
Thirteen things about Ethan
1.  He is smart
2. He is kind
3. He is good with babies and little kids
4. He is a gentleman
5. He likes to read funny books and scifi
6. He is a good soccer player
7. He's a good scout
8. He is a leader
9. He is taller than his mom
10. He is good at mowing the lawn
11. He is funny
12. He is always hungry
13. He has lot of friends


new high school
Today I drove around and found the kids schools and our church building.  I also went to the movies and saw "Aloha", which was funny. 
Tonight we met up with Wes and Nellie again, which was fun.

Ziva celebrated her birthday the other day too

No comments:

Post a Comment