Thursday, April 16, 2015

sunburns, starlets, strokes and soccer

Cute Dani and cute Marshall.  Look at that little face.  So sweet!

I gave a tour today.  The weather was so beautiful, the sun was out but it wasn't hot.  My group was a lot of fun and we had a great day.  Then I got home and saw that I was burnt.  D'oh! Because I'm 12 and don't know how to put on sunscreen?  It's been such a long, cold winter that I think I just lost my mind for a minute and forgot how the sun works.
Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.

Grace auditioned for the elementary school talent show after school today.  We'll find out tomorrow if she gets in.  I suspect she will.  She's good on the recorder. Like a recorder savant really.
Also Hannah auditioned for the spring one acts and she got the lead in one of them! Whoo hoo!! Go Hannah!

Ethan had soccer practice tonight.

I think Mercedes has had a stroke or something.  She is a wreck.  We're pretty sure she can't see and now she can't hold her head straight but walks around in a twisty up hunchback fashion.  I keep hoping we'll come in here one time and find her peacefully passed but she keeps hanging on.  Last night I looked up how to euthanize your pet at home and there was a website telling you how.  Strange. I don't know if I can do it though

I have hives, FYI.  Unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment