Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday Afternoon and Night


Dani sent these cute pictures today.  Look how big little Marshall is getting!!
These two pictures were taken by our neighbor Gabriel.  They are from his porch looking into our backyard.  Sighs of spring are every where, deer are plenty, the turtles are getting very friendly with each other.  
We watched the afternoon and Priesthood sessions of conference.  They were so great.  So many talks about the sanctity of the family.   So many words of warning and good counsel.  I loved Elder Cookes talk.  It was so inspiring.  I also loved Pres. Monson's talk in priesthood.  His story of the first time he gave a blessing was so sweet and touching.  I hope my boy listened closely and heard how special it is that he holds the priesthood and is entitled to the ministering of angels. 

Tomorrow is Easter.  The baskets are ready, Hannah and I did some preparing tonight.  It will be a special day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment