Wednesday, April 15, 2015

dentist day

I hate going to the dentist.  But here it was again, dentist day.  I left mi casa at 10:45 and began the pick up circuit.  First I headed to Ethan's school.  On the way I chatted with Tori! and they are coming to visit!!  I made a quick stop at Kohls.  Uncle Brian sent me a GC for my birthday and I wanted some new tennis shoes.  Since I knew just what I wanted it took about 15 minutes and I am so excited with my new shoes!
After I got him we went to Grace's school.  Got her.  Went to Hannah's school, got her.  Then drove to the office.  We got there 15 minutes early for our 1pm appointment.

We had no sooner sat down when the receptionist told me someone had just cancelled and did I want the spot at 2 for myself instead of coming back next week.  Ummm sure.  So we all four got our teeth cleaned.  No cavities, very little crying, and we are done for 6 months!

Ethan still has 7 baby teeth.  He is a slow tooth loser.  Han has four wisdom teeth, but they aren't in yet, or ready to pull yet.  I got lectured on the need to floss and Grace shared her life story.


No comments:

Post a Comment