Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday

Jodie and I had planned to go to the movies today. Mistake number one. 

Grace woke up this morning feeling sick. She said she had gotten up in the night and thrown up. Neither Rob or I was aware of this so I doubted the validity of the report but tucked her in bed and let her sleep a little extra. 

I got her up and fed and showered and it was looking hopeful for a minute... But no.
Plans cancelled. 
She was a chipper chicken by noon however.
Besides this tragic turn of events I also suffered from a terrible first world problem today. From time to time I will ask our DVR to record a program. Sometimes on Sunday night the sports take too long and then 60 minutes runs into the 8 o'clock hour. This means when I go to watch Mme. Sec. I have half an hour of 60 minutes and half an hour of the show I want. Why?? I don't understand why it can't just start recording the program instead of the hour. 
Grace helped me do some yardwork in the afternoon and she found this cute little skank.

We also went to the library.

Hannah had play practice until seven. She sent is cute photo of her trying on costumes.

We had the windows open today and it's so nice to have the spring air! Also spring brings with it soccer practice, which is awesome except when I have to get grass stains out of the boy's pants....not the small boy, the big one. To quote Dr Suess "a person's a person no matter how small" and in our case a boy is a boy no matter how tall. Love those boys of mine.

1 comment: