Thursday, April 23, 2015

Opening Night

The high school musical this year is Sweeny Todd. The other schools are doing things like Shrek the musical and Mary Poppins. Choices I feel are much more family friendly and high school appropriate. 
That said the kids did an amazing job. I didn't know the story before but gruesome cannabalism aside it was entertaining. 
The sets were amazing, the costumes were awesome and the performances were really good. This is a talented bunch!
I will see it again on Saturday with Rob and I'm looking forward to it. It had some funny parts and some sweet parts and a surprise twist. I'm sad I can't bring Grace to see her sister perform but maybe Ethan can come if he wants to. 
Flowers for our actress.

They did an excellent job! If we lived near family I'd make them all come and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment