Tuesday, November 5, 2013

saw this, looked fun

right now… The children are off to school.  Grace packed origami paper and rainbow loom bands for the times she has nothing to do. I have dishes to do from last night, we had company and then went to bed so it's saved for me…just as soon as I am done here :)

Thinking…about Dani's talk.  She sent it to me this morning and I enjoyed reading it so much.  She is an amazing woman, I am so happy to have raised daughters that are so much better than their mother in so many ways.
Feeling… kind of tired, time change week is always annoying…why do we still do it?? 
Reading… Allegiant, but it's going slowly because so is Hannah and we are sharing one book and she usually has it and Jane Eyre.

Excited…About so many things.  This Friday I start horse back riding lessons! In April we are going on a cruise! counting down to that!! Holidays! Fun times!
Wondering…  how to raise the children the best we can (always)

Working…on house projects.  I have several in the works and need to get my buns in gear.
Proud…  of my husband.  He is searching for greater truth and light with honesty and passion.  His plane is doing well, their weapons systems are proving quite effective (as per the news updates)

Wanting…a date night
Stressed…about making Christmas lovely and affordable

Wishing… all my family lived near each other
Missing… Penny and Tate.  They should live by their grandma. 
Eating…  too much
Drinking… diet coke, water
Watching… Bones, NCIS, later this week Enders Game!
Loving… the beautiful fall colors and leaves.  The crisp air, pumpkin everything season.

No comments:

Post a Comment