Thursday, November 7, 2013

another day, another ironed shirt

On Thursday mornings I go to a Book of Mormon study group.  This is the 2nd year the group has been meeting but I didn't go last year because I was subbing almost every day.  This year I have gone every week and it's been such a joy.  We meet and use a study guide and read and talk.  It's been so uplifting to hear the other sisters perspectives and experiences.  My favorite conversations are about the gospel.  The other night we had dinner with some friends and sat at the table after and talked about the gospel for an hour.  It was great!

The rest of the day I ironed and watched Sense and Sensibility and drove kids around and made dinner.  Hannah had a swim team meeting, Grace watched somebody blowing things up on youtube in the name of science.  Ethan played with John and Webb then worked on his science fair project.  It was a pretty typical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment