Friday, November 8, 2013

happy day


Annie
I've been looking forward to today all week.  Last night I even dreamed about it, but it was the kind of dream where I was trying to get there but really couldn't.  Like slow mo obstacles.  Anyway last night my back was kind of sore and I was upset.   This morning I woke up and it was still stiff and as sore as it has been in a while.  I am not one to say swear words, or even to think them..but I did think one.  Then I decided that if I was broken that was fine I was still going to live my life and it was just sore not debilitating so I took some Motrin and got ready to do.

It was amazing.  So FUN.  Frankly more fun than anything.  Long story long I got there and my instructor (here after referred to as Ally as that is her name) was giving another lesson.  I told her not to hurry and just watched.  (back hurt a little, silently cursing my 90 year old woman self).  Then she finished and we went to get Henry, who I was supposed to ride.  Just as we got his tack out Marie came up, who normally rides Henry on Mon/Fri and said she had a make up lesson and she only rides Henry or she will fall off.  So after some discussion between Ally and Bobby (barn owner) while Marie and I talked horses and petted Henry it was decided that I would ride Annie. Which was a great choice.  She is a little more spirited but was so responsive and fun.  She is tall, like her back is taller than the top of my head and the first second I was on her I felt a little trepidation.  Then we started and it was great.  I learned a lot. I've never ridden English.  I am really looking forward to more lessons.  She was so responsive and comfortable.  It was great!


Annie






It felt kind of like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment