Thursday, November 14, 2013

Make a well worn path

I was talking with Pres. Volk one time and telling him that it was hard to get up to the temple as often as we would like, and the children's schedules and needs often conflicted with going, etcetera. He told me to make a well worn path for them to follow. This spoke to my heart and I try to keep that in mind.
Although it's still kind of far, not I walked all day through the desert to get there far, or we saved up for three years to take a 5 five day bus ride holding a chicken on my lap far. But still I'm gone for 7 hours if we don't stop to eat far. So we still don't go as often as we'd like. 
Tonight we had a special five stake ward/stake council training meeting by Elder Zwick on missionary work at the stake center next to the temple. We decided to take the afternoon and do a combo trip. And it was great.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely couple!!!!!! Lana, you are my daughter, but you are also an example to me. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of you and Rob. Good for you for going to the temple!!!

    ReplyDelete