Wednesday, November 6, 2013

a day in the life


proof that I do her hair
This week is carpool week for us.  That means that we all wake up at 5:30 like usual, and that Grace and Z and I have to leave the house to drive the STEM kids to the hub at 6:10.  We come home and have over an hour until Grace leaves to school.  This morning she practiced the cello and ate breakfast.

My water class is fun.  I usually swim laps after.  The actual class cracks me up because its me and the cast from Cocoon there.  This morning I was saying that I wouldn't be there on Monday because Grace is going to march in the Veterans Day parade with her Brownie group and Len next to me said "I marched in Eisenhower's Inauguration Parade!" and thus the reminiscing started.
spicy thai
When I was leaving the pool R called to see if I wanted to meet him for lunch, I did.  Then I did some Christmas shopping.  Lunch was delicious!
waiting for the bus
Z likes to come with me to the bus stop.  She is always on the look out for her people.

Tonight Bub went to soccer practice, he's playing in the Kohls cup in a couple of weeks and met up with the team to practice. It was much more fun than baseball.
selfie
Lastly I went to another YWIE.  This time to WP 2 ward.  I had a new scarf and shirt on and I like it so bathroom mirror picture time it was!

2 comments:

  1. I read your swimming paragraph to Dad and he just said that you REALLY SHOULD write a book He said that you have a really interesting of putting ideas together and expressing them in an amusing way. I agree. You could make a ton of money. Maybe start with a children's book about the darling elephant that you illustrated on G's wall. Or you could write a short book on your adventures at loser fests. haha Love you.

    ReplyDelete