Friday, March 22, 2013

tasty treats

Sierra is visiting Andrea in AZ.  Lucky duckies!! They went out for frozen gelato, looks delicious!  Reg seems to be enjoying it as well.                           

Dani and Tate had an ice cream date as well.  Looks like everyone is enjoying frozen treats lately.  We are only "enjoying" frozen temps outside.  Last night we did enjoy a very yummy corn bread chicken pot pie.  Thank you Pinterest.  Tasty and warm, perfect for a post soccer practice warm your tummy dinner with the family.
Penny Jane
Jenna got another summer job offer.  This one is at Philmont (in Colorado) as a rock climbing guide/instructor.  She doesn't know which one to pick...I am voting for Philmont, she will make more $$.  Both sound very fun, and I am happy that she is having a fun work experience! potentially fun anyway.

Poor Hannah has been sick for a couple days.  I don't really know what's wrong with her, she doesn't have a fever but she's been so tired and feels nauseous although she hasn't thrown up.  I let her stay home for two days from school but this morning we forced her to go.  It's a half day and she needs to get all her make up work so she can do it over spring break.  I guess if she doesn't feel better soon I will take her to the doctor.  Val thinks maybe it's mono.  I don't know what it is.

Spring break in 4 hours! Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. I vote Philmont! She and Emma will be able to see each other every so often. :)

    ReplyDelete