Friday, March 29, 2013

charming things Hannah has said today

scene 1: leaving Target where we bought Hannah a "Beatles" shirt, and tank top and a blue shirt and we also bought some laundry detergent and Hannah chose a snickers bar and Ethan some air heads at the checkout stand.

Checker: that will be 92.20
Ethan: Wow! That's a lot
Hannah: I know, that's because mom bought so much fun stuff for herself
Me: What? Laundry detergent??
Hannah: ya! so you can wash our clothes

scene 2: dinner time. 
children: mom, can we have pizza??
me: no I am making dinner
children: are we having real food??
me: yes, I am making a cowboy favorite
children: what is it??
me: corn bread and beans
Hannah: NOOO!!! The apocalypse hasn't started yet we shouldn't have to practice eating survival food!!!!!! I'm not eating it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment