Sunday, March 17, 2013

My cute nephews

 Joneaux and Zoe at the beach!! So stinkin cute!! I wish I was there running behind him and biting his cute little buns!
 Deo, look at those baby blues! What a doll! I haven't met this guy in person yet but when I do I am going to eat up those chubby cheeks!
 Reggie, the monkey man, he is getting so big and looks so much like his daddy!  Miss you bud!
 Little Jakob.  Also adorable.  Why don't I live close to these little guys??
and  Air Spencer!  This kid is almost 12.  He'll be getting the priesthood in two months and passing the sacrament.  What an awesome kid!



Tanner is 15. He's jumping off the roof...because that's a normal thing to do :)  Love that boy.  I wish I was there to be super Auntie to this motley crew!

1 comment:

  1. Family is the best--and it is so very hard to be away. I KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete