Thursday, September 29, 2011

thursday morning


jakob asher

 Look at the deliciousness, what an adorable baby.  I wish I was there to hug him and kiss his little checks. 

Today is picture day at the middle school.  H asked for a special hair style and I think it turned out really pretty.  She sure is growing up.  It's amazing the changes that happen in middle school.  Han is a really sweet girl, and a great student and a lot of fun and also very stylish.  She's a fun daughter to have :)  It's really been a treat for me to watch the different children learn and grow and develop.  They are all unique and wonderful.  What a lucky mom I am :)

Last night was the cub scout rain gutter regatta.  E was very late because of soccer practice.  He LOVEs soccer and likes scouts but there is no contest in his mind which is his priority.  I wish they didn't conflict every week.

So, what's on the agenda for today?  I am making bread, changing the sheets on H's bed for Tori's visit!!!, preparing a FHE lesson and doing some laundry.  It's a good day.  I am glad I know how to make bread, that I have clean water, electricity and soap to get things clean and am looking forward to a great visit this weekend and to conference!  Yeah.  Can't wait. I really enjoyed last weekend's broadcast and have listened the "forget me not" talk a number of times this week.  

3 comments:

  1. Hannah looks so old lately! Her hair looks super cute. Have fun with Tori this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair--your girls are lucky to have a mom who can do that. (This one can't AT ALL ; (

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm so looking forward to Conference. LOVED Pres. Uchtdorf's talk at the Women's Broadcast.

    Love the pic of the little baby--so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.... MY Tori? As in my MOM Tori? Man! You grown-ups just have all the fun! :P

    ReplyDelete