Wednesday, September 14, 2011

dinner drama

Lucy came with me to YW tonight.  The Laurels played minute to win it.  Lu was the winner of the mummy wrap.
Tonight the cubs shot off rockets that they have worked on the last few weeks.  R went to help.  It was "the coolest cub activity ever!"  The green blur is Bub.

Today our leaking wall was fixed.  Now we have to get the dry wall fixed and the carpet.  Then we can put the basement back together.

The highlight of my day was skypeing with Tate.  We read some stories and sang some songs.  She was wearing her cute pink Elmo jammies and wants to go to "Gracie's house". 
The low point was trying to feed my boy dinner.  He has turned into the world's worst eater.  Two nights ago he hated our tarragon chicken and pasta.  Last night he hated the Italian meatball soup.  Tonight before soccer practice I offered him tacos al pastor, he refused.  By the time we got home from soccer/scouts he was "starving".  Lately he hates everything and I am losing patience with the whole thing. 

2 comments:

  1. I so hear you on the picky eater. Only I now have three of them and they are all picky about different things.--grr. I want them to try making dinner night after night for months on end while I sit and gripe about what they made- and see how they like it.

    At our house- it is dinner or a plain slice of bread. If you don't eat the meal- you don't get anything else instead, and I try to have at least one thing that they will eat- which is pretty hard to cover all of them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should stop making such usgusting food;)

    ReplyDelete