Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Fall Fall

 I love fall!  I love all the seasons, well, spring is my least favorite but I do the other three.  Fall is so crisp and full of the promise of the coming holidays.  Plus school starts in the fall, and I have always loved the start of school.  I loved it when I was a student and I love it as a mom. 

This morning Hannah and R went to the nursery and bought some mums and some pumpkins.  Then they made the front porch look so welcoming.  Love it!
I did some cleaning and some baking. I  made some bread, which was super delicious! and a yummy lentil and chorizo stew.  Fall food is really comfort food. 
Tonight I went to the general Women's Broadcast.  It was most excellent.  I loved all the talks, especially Sister Becks and President Uchdorf's.    I would love to sit in a room with him and have a little chat, he is so positive and funny, encouraging and wise.  (and he's handsome)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! A sister sitting in front of me last night said the same thing, that he was easy to look at. I said it is the hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete