Tuesday, September 13, 2011

fun things I did today

woke up at 5:40, like always, started getting kiddos ready for the day.

added to the patina of my cast iron skillet

cleaned out the trash can, and gave it a bleach rinse
worked on my pumpkin cinnamon roll skills (yesterday they turned out like little pumpkin colored rocks)

vacuumed

folded a lot of laundry

took the girls to piano lessons

reorganized the kitchen cabinets
watched Gibbs catch a couple of bad guys

read a Franny K Stein book to Lu

helped H with some homework

had Matthew over (because his sister is in the emergency room for the third night in a row)

ironed some table clothes

watered the plants

dusted

looked at Romania on the internet, had internal debate with myself about whether or not to try and talk J out of going

hmm...that's the high points I think.

3 comments:

  1. That's a busy day! The rolls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rolls look absolutely delicious.

    You are always so busy, but I'm glad you had a little time for Gibbs ; )

    ReplyDelete