Wednesday, September 7, 2011

happy picture day

 Today was a great picture day, I got so many fun surprises.  First there was this darling picture of mom and dad.  So cute! They are a great couple and great parents.
 Then I looked at Dani's blog and saw this super cute cute cute picture of Tate riding cujo pony (look at that ponies eyes).  Tatum looks so adorable and happy.
Lastly Jenna posted some "college life" photos and I got to see her dorm and room mate and friends.  I sure miss her and was super happy to see her pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Photos are so fun--especially when you can't be there to see everything ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pictures! possibly why my computer files of photos are over 25G- and that is just since 2001.

    That is a great pic of your parents and your granddaughter couldn't be any cuter!

    Looks like J is doing great at school- if she changes her mind about a job- let me know. My mom is seriously one of the nicest bosses she could have.

    ReplyDelete