Friday, September 9, 2011

friends

Yesterday I went to lunch with several sweet friends.  There were 9 of us and we went to Salsas where we shared chips and salsa, drank diet cokes, ate lunch and talked for 3 hours.  It was a much looked forward to, and very enjoyed lunch.

Today I made jam with Lucy and Ethel :)

Colleen, Laura and I got a bushel of peaches and spent all afternoon in Laura's kitchen making batch after batch of sweet peach jam!  Yumm!

(batch #1)
Tonight R and I went out, we tried a new restaurant Rustic River.  It was good, I would go there again. 
Now we are watching X men, first class.  So far it's good.

update:  I fell asleep, the kids are R report that the movies was good.  The parts I saw were entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Always fun to go out with friends.

    I love peach jam--yummy.

    I loved the new X-men movie--watch it again. It's definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete